|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
colourful.
Friday, 17 April 2009
Hello, hello, hello world!Yes, its me (again?!)! V^_^V
If you've read the posts below (or clicked on my archives), you'd know that the last few posts were dated way, way back in December 2007? Zomgzxzxz right! Hahaha, man that sounds a bit weird, but anywho.. It's thanks to Natty Twinnie that I'm blogging again! She did almost everything methinks, *contemplating* yeah she did most of the hard work to make this former plain, dull-ish, dusty (I can go on and on here..) blog look err better (and cuter too, in my opinion! but then again its just me) now? :D Thanks twin, lovelovelove yaaaa! <3
So. So. So.
(hahaha okay that's irritating I know)
Let's countdown people! We've (at least us polymates) got this last 3 days (including today Friday lol) of freedom before school (UGH!) resumes.. And then for me, its back to many lab reports (okay perhaps I'm exaggerating? there's only 5 modules that most prolly requires lab reports..okay ssshhh).. long-ish, mostly consecutive lectures.. waking up super early cause I live all the way in Paris (okay, okay! Pasir Ris.. but well a girl can dream can't she? hahaha) and the stupid campus is located in Ang Mo Kio.. (albeit it is my fault for choosing that school but oh wells..) and oh my lessons start early as 8 in the freaking morning?!! o_O
Okay, methinks that's enough of complaints for school already.. I can add on more.. Such as seeing some person(/s)'s face which I'm not too sure if I'm quite ready to.. Hmmm, tricky! (lol, that made no sense whatsoever huh?)
Man, do I digress a lot or what? I've got so many open and closed brackets gawwwddd! V^_^V
Aight, timecheck! It is 5:14am according to lappywappy (don't ask it just came out of my already-and-always braindead mind!) and boy am I sooo excited to get out of the house! Like seriously this past 7 weeks of holidays I felt like I hardly ever go out.. Not that I don't of course, just.. I don't know.. It feels real different, somehow someway. *insert big, resigned sigh here pretty please*
Yeah so megots plans to go catch up with MB0802 classmates for some Seoul Garden baby! I've never been there, and I know why.. It's soo expensive like >>> -.-" (there are no other words for it really) including stupid GST and service charge and all that yakyakyak! :)
I shall update soon (hopefully hehe) yeah..
WATCH THIS SPACE!
(chey ya'd think I'm imitating IKEA with that line or somethin'.. lol)
