|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
crazier.
Thursday, 30 April 2009



Gawwwsshyyy, why does these pictures looks so err..err..photoshop-y? LOL. V^_^V
In anyways, you guys should watch "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"!! It's a pretty good movie yo! Maybe not as action-packed like the other '"X-Men" movies but it was pretty cool to me cause we'd get to comprehend why Logan (a.ka. Wolverine a.k.a Hugh Jackman a.k.a Hot Older Man) turns out the way he is and why he does not remember who he was in the first "X-Men" movie..
Though there was this one part in the beginning right.. They never really did say why he turned out that way..Hmmm..Tricky.. Hahaha.

Plus plus plus, there were quite a few cute guys liaozxzxz!! There was DANIEL HENNEY *melts again* and I was a bit surprised to see his name..Too bad he's the bad guy and he got killed sorta early in the movie..That stupid idiot.. Lol. And why does he look a bit different as 'Agent Zero'?! Hahahaha, nevermind lar horzxzx still good looking.. :D
Oh and there was this guy from "The Covenant" movie too methinks.. The guy who played 'Pogue'..
And this mutant or whoever he is who can't shut up named 'Wade' or something like it.. Hmmm..
Need I go on? :D
Yeah so I caught the movie just now at Tampines Mall with some ass.. Okay I'm being mean he's not that bad it's just he gets a kick out of irritating people methinks! Heh heh heh. V^_^V
And no if you think I've moved on, you're dead wrong. *sighs*
Okay we shall not go on any longer..We do not want another sad post now do we? (:
And I shall go run along for the habitual cry-in-bed routine nowww..
