|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
First.
Monday, 20 April 2009
ZOMGzxzxxx(!).Okay lol, what an irritating way to start a new post.. Anyways, it was the first day of my second year at NYP babyyyyyy! I feel old already looking at freshies, *sniff, sniff*. (Not that I am THAT old..but oh well)
I was being pretty mean and irritating, rolling my eyes.. Muttering "smells fresh" when I saw them.. HAHAHA! Yeah yeah I know, I was once there too, being a first year.. But well, I've come to be a bit cynical cause looking at them just reminds me of something which instantly makes me agitated to the peak of turbulence kay! (God help me, I'm tryna improve my rusty english by using my old vocabulary and phrases)
SO yeah, and by the way, ATIKAH dear.. I do have a tagboard, please click on the word 'tagboard', its found somewhere on top! Lol.
I shall write more soon, gotta run now.. Hopefully I can make my dad buy me more bangles if we go Tampines 1.. HAHAHA. *pouts* I am a BIT spoilt, just a teensy weensy bit I promise! At least 85% or so of my clothes and shit (like accessories) are bought using the moo-lah I earned kay! V^_^V
~Edit @ 9.22 pm..

Hey you, I just got back from Tampines 1! And I must say, I am a tad ecstatic cause daddy dearest bought me a set of bangles (gawdddd knows how many sets I have but hey! mewants more, megreedy! lol) and this black 'fine gauge knit' cardigan from UNIQLO, I honestly love the material..Though it seems like I could tear it apart anytime.. But err, let's not go there shall we? :DD
And is it just me, or does no one notice I have clickies thingy on the top of the blog? Hahaha!
