|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
let u go.
Thursday, 30 April 2009


Alright, you have been forewarned! This is not a happy post.. ): (Just ignore this post if you can)
So yeah, it was during the journey to school just now that I broke down a bit. Just a teeny weeny bit, I promise! I just couldn't help it. I was randomly listening to songs, scrolling up and down, searching for something that, hmmm, suits my mood at that moment I suppose? And the lyrics just kinda got to me I guess. Gahhhh, I abso-bloody-lutely detest this feeling.
Do you know how sucky it feels to still be stuck in the past? How agonizing it feels to know you're the only one who is unable to move on? The only one who regrets it sometimes.
And then fate intervenes, ironically, cause I just had to bump into you at the train station.
Gawwwd, I feel so fragile. T.T
I need to stop this. I can't keep wishing and hoping for something that will never happen.
I feel so very alone right now.
Do you know that you're the only one who can make me feel so deliriously happy? Do you know that I've never let any guy touch me the way you did? Do you know that no guy has ever made me feel so infuriated or dejected before? *sighsighsigh*
'You said forever, that you'd never let me go. But here I am again, with nothing left inside. No I don't wanna, but I gotta let you go.'
More at my private LJ.
