writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

circle.
Saturday, 16 May 2009




Okaayyyyyyy, I know I know... I'm not supposed to spend anymore.. *sigh* But but but I couldn't help it! It certainly made me feel better though after _____________ . I am not gonna say anythingggg lalalala~.

But don't cha think the bag is uber pretttyyyyy? *giggles*

Anywhooo, my Friday night was so not wasted at home yaw! I met up with Cacat Face #1 (a.k.a Jun Jie, like durh! lol), Farah Erfina and Dhaiiiiiiii! :D

I had a pretty nice time with them, what with the talking and laughing. LOL. I want moreeee meet-ups! Hehehe.




Yeah dude, that's what I had just now! STAR-Buckyyyzxzxxx (I swear sometimes even I find my own self when blogging irritating?! LOL LOL LOL)!!!

I had my former favourite-est-est drink; Java Chip Frap.. Veraciously speaking, it doesn't taste as good as it did years ago (chey, years huh?!) but yeaah.. It tasted a bit .. err.. bland, so to speak? But I don't know.. Maybe it's just my taste buds ay? They've gone haywire or something after I burnt my tongue time and again by eating Tom Yam Soup / Sliced Fish Soup too fast?!

HAHAHA, okay squeezing the part about burnt tongue was a wee bit unnecesarry huh? :DDD

Okay it's now 3.01am and I've got work in the morning darlings! Gotta jet, watch this space! (Chey, chey, chey!!! HAHA) I just might update soooooner? *laughs hyterically*

V^_^V


(back to the top.)