|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
get a clue.
Sunday, 17 May 2009

Hellllll yeah baby! I so solved the murder case all within a few hours (hey! the clues were everywhere kay! and you gotta play games and solve puzzles before getting some vital clues?!)!! V^_^V
I'm gooood yehyeh I'm goooooood!!
Though I should have used my own name instead of putting "fugaciousism" HAHA.. Detective fugaciousism like a bit weird like that lea..

Hahaha okay don't mind me, I'm just a tad excited cause I solved the mystery right.. :D
Wanna play it online? Click here baby! :D Oh by the way, you should know that once you solved the mystery that's it, you can't re-play or re-try the game again.. Boooo!! Haha, but but the on the upside you can download a free version of the game to your lappy if you want.. :D
(Though it kinda defeats the purpose cause the answer is on the first picture LOL don't look at it if you don't want spoilers!!!)
You guys should try it! It's like this online version *imagine me pronounce it as "verrrr-seeee-oonnn" hehe* of the infamous and popular (at least methinks so anyways..) board game Cluedo(!).
And here, you might ask.. Why the eff am I playing Cluedo out of the effing blue yeah? HAHA welllllll, that's cause right... Yesterday night (okay more like just now in the wee hours of the morning) I went out with family first to eat and then off we went to Mustafa Centreeeee!
When we reached there, well obviously with me trotting along usually there will be some purchases made by the end of the trip! *evil laugh* Okay lol, that sounds so bad, -.-"
But yeah if I recall correctly purchasing the board games (yes note the word 'games') was sorta impromptu.. At least on my part of wanting to buy Cluedo.. The other board game bought was Monopoly (LOL) and boy, I must say I had tons of fun playing Monopoly with my family at like what, 5 plus a.m to 9 plus a.m?!! Can you say, nocturnal?!
Well I was almost broke by the end of the game.. Which ended kinda abruptly cause something happened; which I am not at liberty to disclose why.. HAHA, nawww nothing too personal but.. Blehhhh! :D
In anyways...*thinking about what to write*

Oh yes yes my initial reason of going there was to get a new pair of headphones! My trusty Samsung headphones had a stroke and I couldn't really stand it that I can only hear songs on one side only.. -.-" So yeah Daddykins bought me the Philip brand one, some Bubble headphone thingy.. With sharing adaptor.. It's kinda cool lea the adaptor!? HAHAHA. And its blue-eee-ooo-eeee in colour baby! The blue quite eye-catching ya know! V^_^V

Oh oh yes and the other day I took some quizzes on Facebook again... This obviously show how I haven't got much of a social life, huh? HAHAHA(!). T.T
Oh yes, speaking of headphones.. I want these following shitzxzx:
Apple Nano Chromatic in Pink(!).
(The pink one is honestly just calling out to me, asking me to buy itttt! HONEST! Hahaha!! :D )

SONY Cybershot DSC-T900 digicammie..

Yeah so that's about it for now.. HEHE. Oh oh Daddy say he'd be buying me Cammie (yes, I named my future digicam ALREADY) for my birthday! *squeals in excitement!!* I've wanted a SONY Cybershot since I was fifteen please?! About the pink chromatic? Lol, I have no idea when I'd get it but maybe soon? (With my own moo-lah of cause!) Hehehe.
V^_^V
