writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

photographs and memories.
Saturday, 9 May 2009

It is true; I can hardly think straight when you're around. Hence, when you ask me something my mind always go blank and qskxadjapnvs..

In anyways, you asked what was different right? And why I felt sad? I thought about it (LOL right, yes I know I knowwww!) wondering why too.. (This obviously shows how I need time to think things over)

And now I know why. At least methinks so anyways.

It was when you hugged me and all. Something felt so distinctly different. How do I know? Well, it's kinda inexplicable.. But I kinda can tell from there on that you don't love me anymore. Or need me rather like you used to? Hmmmzzzxzxzx.

When you hugged me and held my hands, I felt like you honestly didn't want to.. Like you pitied me or something for my inability to move on like you could. It was like a wake-up call for me and I guess that was why I kinda broke down a bit in the train. I feel like theee most dim-witted girl in the universe to be so stuck on you. So stuck in the past. When you're not.

Isn't it ironic? Just when I realized just how much I loved you, you realized that you don't need me in your life anymore. It's so, so very idiotic of me. *sighs* It's kinda too late to dwell upon it really.

But no worries, I am slowly picking up the remnants of this so-called broken heart. I am alright, just so you're wondering. You, referring to any reader/s. Lol. V^_^V

Now I so agree when people say, life's a bitch. It really is.




(back to the top.)