|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
start of something new.
Monday, 25 May 2009

You're the first guy to ever get past the defenses I built to guard my heart.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the first guy I didn't reject.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the first guy I said 'I love you' to.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the only guy to touch me the way you did.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the first guy I didn't reject.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the first guy I said 'I love you' to.
Does that mean anything to you? No.
You're the only guy to touch me the way you did.
Does that mean anything to you? No.

Okay lol I should cease all these melancholic posts huh? I can't help myself honestly. Especially on this day. (: Who knew that in just one year, so much so everything could change? Nevertheless, I thank you for the ride.
I just hope one fine day, when you look back on this chapter of your life.. You'd find that you'd wish to go back to this day too. I just hope one day, you'd find yourself missing me as much as I'm missing you still, every single day.
I just hope one fine day, when you look back on this chapter of your life.. You'd find that you'd wish to go back to this day too. I just hope one day, you'd find yourself missing me as much as I'm missing you still, every single day.
V^_^V
