writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

forever.
Tuesday, 30 June 2009


Okay the picture above was not needed ay but I was boooored, *giggles*.

Alrightey so I have joined Twitter for a few months already and it's only now that I put that widget or whatchamacallit on this web log. LOL.

I feel dim-witted please, it looks somewhat horrid on my err top-bar (if it even was called such a thing). Oh wells, nevermind that!

I should be doing schoolwork damn it! But I feel lazy again, someone please slap me! T.T

I can't hardly waitwaitwait for payyy to come! HEHEHE. I've counted the amount I will receive before the CPF deduction and its the most moo-lah I've ever gotten so far please! :D

So gonna join a couple of sprees online.. YAY-ness!

I am so gonna go broke shopping online.. Albeit it takes forrreeeverrrr for the items to reach Singapore, I don't mind so much cause I know hardly anyone will have the same things as me. *winks2*


V^_^V


(back to the top.)