|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
cause it's too late and there's no escape.
Sunday, 26 July 2009

Pictures could depict a thousand words (more or less) they say. :D
These were taken a few days ago, lol I had a Wednesday date with my dearest Chicken Fingers a.k.a Farah Erfina(!).
It was a day full of impromptu err 'events'? LOL. You know I know kay Farah? *winks2*
In anyways, that Singapore Flyer thingy cheap ay for students?! Well on weekdays anyways.. LOL. 10 buckeroos only leaaaa I feel like going again.. Like 'thrilling' ya get what I mean?! Note the open and closed inverted commas! Hehehehe.
These were taken a few days ago, lol I had a Wednesday date with my dearest Chicken Fingers a.k.a Farah Erfina(!).
It was a day full of impromptu err 'events'? LOL. You know I know kay Farah? *winks2*
In anyways, that Singapore Flyer thingy cheap ay for students?! Well on weekdays anyways.. LOL. 10 buckeroos only leaaaa I feel like going again.. Like 'thrilling' ya get what I mean?! Note the open and closed inverted commas! Hehehehe.
Anyways I better get back to Cell Tech now.. Stupid thing.. If not I'd be sleeping by now.
But then again, it is my fault that I just had to procrastinate so much.. UGH, damn you conscience!
But then again, it is my fault that I just had to procrastinate so much.. UGH, damn you conscience!
V^_^V
