writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

there's always that one person that will always have your heart.
Friday, 31 July 2009


Konbakwaaaaa! (ZOMGGGzxzx is that even right.. I meant to say Good Evening but I'm not sure if I'm right exactly, I've forgotten all my JAP knowledge LOLLL) :D

Yeah so it's been a while since I updated?

Welllll school has been such a bitch lorrrrrrr, GRRAWWRRR!!

What with common test results, HACCP fackshit project and whatnot.. -.-"

In all honesty I am currently feeling a bit bummed about HACCP hence I feel the need to de-stress by err blogging? LOL.

And and and, to ehem ehem, make up for "lost time" (LOL as if!) I have uploaded some overdue pictureeeeeesssss from my birthday! *grins from ear to ear*


(birthday surprise by colleagues, these plus one large-sized pure choc drink from Coffee Bean! Heee, colleagues are loved!)

(some card thingy made on vanguard by lil sis
, sweeet right! She gave it to right on the dot at 12 midnight!)

(first picture as an 18 year-old! Ehh meaningful okay! LOLL)

(thanks for the birthd
ay treat best friend! <3)

(my favourite girl! :D )


(the penguin on the far right, the one with like some alga
e-thingy on its body right..that one is specially for my best friend! Hehe so cute right?!)

(wahliao can't I have a moment with my giraffe?! seee I look
cacat already!! HAHA)

(prettypretty butterfly, (: )


(this picture below funnyyyyy shit hehe
just had to include it in!)

(yeah I should cease this signature " V^_^V " pose of mine ay?! LOL!!)

(this monkey/whatever-is-is was like taking shit out of the trash to find food, like wahhhh)

(below are all the taken at Breeks Cafeee, weeeee! <3)




Yeah that's about it.. Like a lot of pictures like that ay?! :DD

And ohhh gawwwwd I'm supposed to do at least the Marketing E-Case by today.

Bahhhh! My head spinning right round right round already though.. -.-"

Okay I shall pack my bag for tomorrow and plan what to weeaaaarrr! Need to actually wake at 5 plus grrrrrawrr! Okay lol.

V^_^V


(back to the top.)