|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
a handful of moments i wished i could change.
Friday, 14 August 2009



Random post written at about ayy, 12.46am to be exact yes? *grins*
I just had to seize this chance to update when blogger isn't being a bitch.. Lol.
Was feeling downdowndown but nevermind that, it really isn't a foreign feeling to me anymore! So I did the next best thing, google-d for some awesome new music to drown my misery in.
And I'm feeling a wee bit better now..
P.S. What do you guys think of my new playlist? It's my current favourite song; Therapy by All Time Low.
I just had to seize this chance to update when blogger isn't being a bitch.. Lol.
Was feeling downdowndown but nevermind that, it really isn't a foreign feeling to me anymore! So I did the next best thing, google-d for some awesome new music to drown my misery in.
And I'm feeling a wee bit better now..
P.S. What do you guys think of my new playlist? It's my current favourite song; Therapy by All Time Low.
V^_^V

