writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

miserable at best.
Monday, 17 August 2009
Why is everything being such a bitch today? ):

Anywhoo..

10 Fun Facts of Today(!):

1) I literally stayed in bed for most part of the day, getting up to shower only at about 7pm (ZOMGGzxzxz!!!).

2) If you're there wondering what is it I was up to, it was this: In between sleep, I woke up to read a book, contemplate on whatever that has transpired between us and cry. Tears just keep falling involuntarily, I might add.

3) And oh I cried myself to sleep yesterday. I woke up with red, somewhat-swollen eyes. Or maybe that's cause I couldn't stop crying..

4) I think I'm giving up. Once and for all.

5) One fine day, you shall feel the pain I went through. Karma's a bitch, I heard. And what goes around definitely comes around, no?

6) I feel much better to a few friends, thank you sweet things!

7) I need to get out more, socialize with people.. Guys especially, methinks! *grins*

8) I am gonna do better this semester than I did for the last. I am going to study out of home tomorrow, can't concentrate at home dayyummm...

9) Will be meeting Chicken Fingers tomorrow, yay! She says she has a (belated birthday) surprise for me, :D

10) I love my best friend. She's always there to listen to whatever shit I have to say and give sound advice.

V^_^V


(back to the top.)