|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
one time.
Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Yes, I am aware of the fact that I will be sitting for my last final exam (for this semester anyways, :/ ) in say... 12 hours?
But here I am, slacking away.. Doing things like, errr blogging? LOLLL.
Well I'm sorry but I can't help myself when I see blogger is not PMS-ing today!!
I sweeearrrr I can't wait for my paper to start and end annndddd finally I can scream: IT"S OVER IT"S OVER IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!
:D
So far I've been through 5 papers and I must say, I know I did try my very best to make do with whatever shit I managed to memorise in my brain.. But well, there's just this feeling of anxiety and apprehension.. It constricts my stomach into these many piles of knots or something.. *shudders*
Just scared that well, my best just won't be enough to get through this semester..
Hmm okay scratch that! I think I should do better this time.. I put in much MORE effort now than I ever did the past semesters.. Yes.. I will do better!

Ooohhh so who wants to catch this movie with meeee in 3D?! Hehehehe.
V^_^V
But here I am, slacking away.. Doing things like, errr blogging? LOLLL.
Well I'm sorry but I can't help myself when I see blogger is not PMS-ing today!!
I sweeearrrr I can't wait for my paper to start and end annndddd finally I can scream: IT"S OVER IT"S OVER IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!
:D
So far I've been through 5 papers and I must say, I know I did try my very best to make do with whatever shit I managed to memorise in my brain.. But well, there's just this feeling of anxiety and apprehension.. It constricts my stomach into these many piles of knots or something.. *shudders*
Just scared that well, my best just won't be enough to get through this semester..
Hmm okay scratch that! I think I should do better this time.. I put in much MORE effort now than I ever did the past semesters.. Yes.. I will do better!

Ooohhh so who wants to catch this movie with meeee in 3D?! Hehehehe.
V^_^V

