|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
a song for the fool.
Sunday, 15 November 2009

Konichiwa minnasan! C:
I'm currently in the midst of attempting to complete the tedious MolGen report(!).
Of course, me being.. Well, me, I am distracted (again).
And here's one of the nicest songs I've downloaded recently:
Jung Yong Hwa looks uber cute in this drama it seems.. I am waiting for all episodes to finish subbing before I start watching! Which is most likely... During my two weeks break in December? YAYYYYY(!!).
Oh and by the way, I've finally ordered that denim jacket from the last post! Yep, can't help myself, mianhae! Hey, I got it at, like, 20% off okay?! Is that amazing or is that amazing?! :D Just don't ask me how much I paid for it cause even with 20% off it still costs a freaking bomb.. I swear you guys might just scream in my ear or something if you knew! LOL.
Now, my hands are itching to get this plaid dress from H81. Gawwwd, my favourite part of F21. H81 rocksssss! Alright, this is getting redundant.. HAHAHA. *still contemplating*
The combination of dark indigo wash denim plus that burgundy/navy plaid sheen dress is to dieeee for! Okay, I'm exaggerating here.. But you get the gist, right?!
V^_^V


