writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

I'll never leave you.
Tuesday, 29 December 2009



Alright, I have yet started on my school assignments; even till now.

Hell yeah baby, I am so beyond dead.

And oh, I saw a really, really cute guy yesterday at work.

(FYI, this rarely happens!)

He has these sharp facial features and a foreign (i.e. American?) slang, I thought he looked so chinese!?

Dayyummmmm.

*melting*


Amazinggg movie, I swear you guys gotta catch it! Sherlock Holmes is friggin' intelligent, I honestly wonder where he puts it all. Another plus, Jude Law makes a hot Dr. John Watson(!).

Okay I am so totally in the mood to catch movies.



I feel like watching Avatar again, this time in 3D! I won't even mind watching Sherlock Holmes once more! If not, Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! (Cause the chipettes are too cute, seriously!)




I am so calling dibs on Logan Lerman! I am gonna ignore the fact he is almost half a year younger than me, uh-huh..




Yeah, mianhae(!) I can't help myself but he really is irresistible. *melts irrevocably*

V^_^V



(back to the top.)