|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
i'm sorry. i love you.
Friday, 25 December 2009

Okay I wasn't exactly bawling my heart out or anything; but suffice to say, tears were glistening in my eyes whilst watching this music video:
Okay fine, I was really crying.
Inexplicable as to the reason why exactly, just that I felt really dejected?
Lugubrious, huh? Yeah, I should think so.
Yes, you would think that we were a bunch of tourists gallivanting around Singapore.
(There are more pictures to be found on FaceBook, of which I am far too lazy to upload on Blogger cause it apparently hates me; it lags like a friggin' bitch)
Oh and Merry Christmas to everybody who celebrates it out there yawwww! :P
Which reminds me..
Time check: 3:14 a.m.
And I have work in the afternoon tomorrow. Joy! =.=
Nevertheless, happy holidays dearests!
V^_^V
