|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
caught in a bad romance.
Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I was thinking of doing the e-practical for MolGen but ehhhhh, I just felt like updating this sorta-almost-neglected weblog of mine(!). :D
Alright so I get distracted by YouTube.
A lot(!?).
Taeyang is pretty fluent in Japanese, hontoni kakoi desu ne!
I honestly don't fancy Lady Gaga all that much, but Alyssa Bernal has an uncanny talent of making a song you don't really like into something actually kinda nice to listen to.
His pronunciation for English isn't all that bad I must say (and no I am not being biased! =.= ). And can you believe it, this guy has never had a relationship before?! *squeeeeeee*
If you want to be free, I'd never stand in your way. But with all that I am, I'm asking you to stay.
<3
V^_^V

