|
writer
the one and only |
twitter
say tweet tweet |
affiliates
linkeys |
I give my first love to you.
Monday, 25 January 2010

Wow.
Is it just me, or does it seem like forever since I last updated this dearest weblog of mine? *cue a wry-ish smile*
Anyways, the main reason for my update is this:
LOL, YouTube can be such a good distraction from assignments don't you think so? :D
So yeah, basically a list of movies (in this case, a lineup of movie trailers?) I desperately wanna catch like ASAP!
I need some fluffy, sappy-ish romance (doesn't matter if it is fictional) in my life right now.
Pathetic?
You can say that again. ^.^
Oh oh, here is a real nice (albeit sad) song from the movie Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu OST!
And why is that a good looking guy such as him is gay?! *melodramatic sigh* LOL LOL LOL.
I'm joking; as long as he's happy who cares?! (:
Alright, I'm off to attempt at completing my part of the Promotional Plan report for Marketing. *.*
V^_^V

