writer
the one and only

twitter
say tweet tweet


archives
reminiscence

December 2007
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
August 2010
linkeys

So What's Your Say, Baby?

you are the best thing that's ever been mine.
Saturday, 28 August 2010



Yo yo yo, what's up ya'll?! ^o^


I know, I know. It has been eons since I've last updated this dearest web log of mine, huh?


And ZOMzxzx, can you believe it--I am this *cue a gesture with thy thumb and index finger close together* close to clearing all my academic modules for my diploma(!!!). :D

All I am simply left with is just taking my finals and I'm done. (Assuming that I pass it all that is! Insya-Allah.)


Oh and it's the Ramadhan Month right now, a.k.a the Fasting Month and I must say, time flies past so quickly that I know before we all realize it, it'd already be Hari Raya Aidilfitri and later on... The end of 2010? *blinkblink*


I have my finals on Monday and I've yet even started on studying for the paper(!).

I know right, how typical of Nabila to be procrastinating (again) her studying/work/whatever-shit!


Gawwwwd, do I sound extra ditzy in this post or what?! *slaps thyself* I swear, I'm not that bad in real life! At least, I don't think so? *blinkblink somemore* LOLLL~! :P


Anywhoooo, I should get cracking on some Drug Development now so I shall end this post with some songs I've been seriously addicted to:-





*giggles* My number one guy? *squeeee* Okay, LOL LOL~! :D <3





I've officially added this song to my favourites list! Once I start playing this song on my Ipod, I can hardly switch to another! :P





This is their new song, off the latest mini-album 'Beautiful Journey'. Such a beautiful song, albeit one filled with melancholy... *sniffs*





Beast's Yoseob and 4Minute's Gayoon is just too adorable in this cover of G.NA's song 'What I Want To Do If I Have A Lover'~! *melts*





A japanese version of 'Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)'?! Hell yeah, it's addictive~!! (For me, anyways?! HAHAHA)





Jay Park's rendition of this song has gotta be my favourite(!!); I even prefer this version to the original, really. ^.^


V^_^V



(back to the top.)